Friday, August 8, 2008

THIS WEEK IN INDIA

Wow what a week, as a church we are building a dream centre for kids in mumbai who live on the streets, Biju my friend who feeds around 1000 of them a day gets asked daily if he will take kids home with him, I saw this with my own eyes happen 5 times in 2 days, unbelievable to see a parent in such desperation that they would give their child away and never see them again.

Its monsoon in Mumbai so raining everyday and kids just stand naked on the streets, what a great thin Biju is doing.

Whenever I get complacent in my pursuit of empowering people to help others I am gunna think of the look I saw in a Mothers eye as she begged us to do something for her child, take her away please from this place, teach her to dream and to live a big life.

I am more passionate right now about helping people than I have ever been before and won't be stopping anytime soon.

Passionately...
Daz
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Darren. You had an official debut in my blog today!
It is all in Japanese but check it out!!!
http://sayakasblog.blog63.fc2.com/blog-entry-154.html

Sayaka