Friday, July 25, 2008

Believing in People



I personally find it very easy to believe in people, I have been in an environment for the last 18 years that has given me plenty of great reasons for that.

This picture is of Brenden Brown, he is one of the pastors at our church, Brenden has been in my life for about 5 years now maybe 6 and we got close when he came on a missions trip to japan with me, Brenden is now flourishing as a leader and is seeing people who serve in his area of church life growing from strength to strength.

I love watching people succeed because they have a heart for others not because they have ambitions to but just cause God sees thier heart and willingness to prefer another in order for God to have His way.

Brenden is now one of my great mates and I believe he has a great future...

I believe we should all believe in people, Jesus entrusted everything into the hands of a few people He believed, not cause they had graduated just cause He wanted to...

Believe in someone warts and all today, my warts didn't deter the people who trusted me.

No comments: